Re: [Question #114206]: Cluster servers - what am i doing wrong?

chrismd requested for more information:
So there are two types of /metrics/find/ calls, those done by the
browser UI which have format=treejson and do not have local=1. You will
see these in the access logs of the webapp you are doing the browsing
on. We are not interested in these but instead we are interested in the
other type of call which has format=pickle and local=1, those should be
in the access log of the other webapp in the cluster, the one you are
not directly browsing on. These calls are made from webapp to webapp to
merge the results and show you metrics from both systems, so we need to
see if these calls are being made successfully or not.