[Question #118978]: incorrect schema

Hi,
I can get Graphite working with the development server, but I can not get data to show up on the graphs. The log for carbon shows this:
26/07/2010 01:42:26 :: Sorted 3 cache queues in 0.000014 seconds
26/07/2010 01:42:26 :: Unhandled Error
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib/python2.6/threading.py", line 477, in run
    self.__target(*self.__args, **self.__kwargs)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/twisted/python/threadpool.py", line 161, in _worker
    context.call(ctx, function, *args, **kwargs)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/twisted/python/context.py", line 59, in callWithContext
    return self.currentContext().callWithContext(ctx, func, *args, **kw)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/twisted/python/context.py", line 37, in callWithContext
    return func(*args,**kw)
--- <exception caught here> ---
  File "/opt/graphite/lib/carbon/writer.py", line 149, in writeForever
    writeCachedDataPoints()
  File "/opt/graphite/lib/carbon/writer.py", line 92, in writeCachedDataPoints
    raise Exception("No storage schema matched the metric '%s', check your storage-schemas.conf file.")
exceptions.Exception: No storage schema matched the metric '%s', check your storage-schemas.conf file.

What would be a storage schema that would match the data from the sample client?

I can tell that this will not be the only question I need answered. Is there somebody I could pay to talk me through what is required to get this working in Apache?
best
Alan