Re: [Question #121579]: Graphite Backend connections and volume

bhardy posted a new comment:
Ignore last post.  I did not have bzr installed.  I was able to retrieve
the latest branch.

So when you have an opportunity if you could speak to the two items
below and then I can mark this as solved.  Thanks.

1) how to send data using the pickle port
2) if direct connections would cause any file descriptor issues (specifically for ITA farms)