Graphite Feedback and questions

Hi,

I had a chance to look at Graphite deployment today at one of the customers
and it truly rocks.  I am happy to finally find graphing solution which
makes a differences between sources and graphs and makes it easy to
dynamically create graphs as you need to analyze data unlike Cacti Ganglia
etc.    It is also phenomenal in its simplicity to get the data in.

The use case I am working with it is performance analyzes, mainly around
MySQL.

Here are some questions I got during the last couple of days using it which
I have not found a good answer in the manual

1) Is it possible to see Ratio between 2 values.   For example I want to
divide transaction rate per number of reads to graph of IOPs per transaction
?

2) Is it possible to enable Graphiti to show exact value when I mouse over
the line on the graph ? In some cases you can't see exactly if value is same
or just close and it can be important for some data points.

3) Is it possible to prevent graph from using something other than 0 as the
lower bound (other than plotting the "zero" datapoint) - for certain data
types it can produce confusing graphs showing variance which is a lot larger
than it really is.

4) Is it possible to get the graph with log scaling ?  This is helpful if
you want to get graphs which have values which can be at different scales
sometimes.  For example number of rows read and written may be close for
some workloads but for others rows reads may be in millions which makes the
number of rows read going between 100 and 200 looking as the same value.
Log scaled graphs allow to see details better in such case.

5) Is it possible to use expression in scale function ?  I have per minute
resolution but I'm looking to get
per second data on the graph which Means I have to scale by 1/60    Right
now I have to enter 0.016666666  instead which looks confusing compared to
having expression

6) Is there any way to select the table to be displayed alongside the graph.
 With Cacti/Ganglia we often plot the table which would show min/max/avg/cur
data for the data set for reported period which can be handy

7) Is there way I can zoom from the graph ? For example I'm looking at
weekly view I have some period where I see something unusual which I'd like
to zoom to. Some tools allow to do that with mouse which is very convenient.
 Recording the data and picking it in calendar is less so.

Thanks :)  Graphite is truly outstanding graphing solution.

Follow ups