[Question #127053]: Cannot graph the lower precision metrics?

Here is the relevant excerpt from storage-schema.conf:

[server_stats]
priority = 100
pattern = ^servers\.
retentions = 60:43200,900:350400

I cannot seem to access any data after the "60:4320" retention span. I cannot graph it and if I grab the raw data with rawData=true I get a graph that has the wrong precision and contains nulls. If I try to pull a graph that contains only older data I get a "Invalid time interval" error.

I am using version 0.9.6 of graphite, whisper and carbon.

Thanks,
Chance