Re: [Question #128452]: I cannot get the graphs to display more than a 24 hour period

Gabe Harriman posted a new comment:
ok!  I think that's working.  It's still building the files so I can't
really tell for sure, but the correct schema has definitely taken
effect.  My storage files went from 17k to 1.8G!  =)

The docs should be updated with the correct schema file
(http://graphite.wikidot.com/getting-your-data-into-graphite):

"Once you have picked your naming scheme and answered all of the
retention questions, you need to create a schema by creating/editing the
/usr/local/graphite/storage/schemas file."