Re: averageSeriesWithWildcards example needed.

Good question Dave. I've never used this function but I've always been
confused by it as well. If you can't figure it out it is probably broken
(anyone please correct me if I'm wrong). There is even an XXX comment next
to it in the code. I think the problem of implementing "group by" with
wildcards needs to be solved in general somehow rather than for specific
cases like averaging or summing. The first step in that is figuring out what
a good syntax for it would be, suggestions & use cases welcomed.

As far as merging in your own changes, feel free to simply send me the
output of a bzr diff on your branch against trunk. The "official" method
would be to get your branch on launchpad (either mirrored or hosted) using
the instructions here: https://help.launchpad.net/Code/UploadingABranch.
Once its in launchpad you should be able to propose a merge into trunk. All
in all it ends up being the same process (I read a diff of the code then
apply it or kick it back to you).

-Chris