[Question #146483]: Priority appears unused in storage-schemas.conf

I couldn't figure out why my storage schema was not being used.  It appears that "priority" is completely unused.

# This is from .example.conf
[everything_1min_1day]
priority = 90 # I tried using 90 and 110
pattern = .*
retentions = 60:1440

# These are the schemas I want to actually use
[foo]
priority = 100
pattern = ^foo\.
retentions = 1800:8640

[bar]
priority = 100
pattern = ^bar\.
retentions = 60:43200,900:350400

Neither foo nor bar were ever used.  Only the default.  Regardless of priority.  I grepped through the source and don't find "priority" used anywhere.  Am I missing something?

Also, in the above schemas, it looks like the default, which claims to save 24 hours of data, really only saves 24 minutes of data.  I wonder if there's a missing * 60 multiplier someplace.