Re: [Question #146483]: Priority appears unused in storage-schemas.conf

A.) You're correct, priority is no longer used.  The rules are tested in order, and the first match is used.  Since everything_1min_1day matches anything, all metrics will use it.

B) the retention is in the following format:

seconds_per_point:number_of_points_to_store

So 60 seconds = 1 minute, 1440 minutes = 1 day.

There's a new way to set these with min, h, d (minute hour day) suffixes as well.

-Nick