Re: [Question #147716]: Graphite isn't displaying the last 24 hrs though it claims

shawn kim is still having a problem:
Thanks for the quick reply, Chris.

I ran whisper-info on some of the wsp files, and I believe my retention
value is at 24 hrs (which I believe is default).

maxRetention: 1440
xFilesFactor: 0.5
fileSize: 316

Archive 0
retention: 1440
secondsPerPoint: 60
points: 24
size: 288
offset: 28

Also what puzzles me is that depending on which "refresh" correctly returns the time, it's showing at times last 24 hrs or last 30 min tho my function always specifies -24h like this

http://<URL>?width=400&height=275&from=-24h&target=alias(sum(prod.*.Perf.com.myApp.controller.BootApiImpl.startMyApp.*.ErrorCount),+%22last%2024%20hours%22)),+%22%22)&