Re: [Question #147718]: Trying to model multiple sources at the same exact time

chrismd proposed the following answer:
Hi Dave, it's funny you ask about this now because I just finished
working on a metric aggregation solution for Graphite that I will be
releasing in the near future, in the 0.9.8 release. I don't have an
exact date yet, but probably within the next 2 weeks. In the mean time,
if you don't have a huge number of collectors you could send all of the
data to one host and aggregate it with a script before sending it on to
Graphite. Otherwise yes you're suggestion of using different metric
names for each with a sum() would work, but it would be very cumbersome.