Re: [Question #154372]: Creating average for 60 second network byte counter

Kevin Blackham proposed the following answer:
This will give you bytes per 1/8th of storage interval. It should be
scale 8.0 for bits per interval. If you want bits per second, divide by
interval.

For example, bits per second at 300 second resolution is 0.02666667.