Re: [Question #155811]: How to set value to '0' in graphs if no data is received.

Nicholas Leskiw proposed the following answer:
There is a per-graph option called Draw Null As Zero.  I can't seem to
find it in the UI, but it can be manually added to the URL string like
this:

&drawNullAsZero=true
I'll poke around some more in the UI and the code and check if it's
really missing or if I passed it over in my cursory glance.

-Nick