Re: [Question #155811]: How to set value to '0' in graphs if no data is received.

Nicholas Leskiw proposed the following answer:
Clarification: this draws null as zero on screen.  The underlying data
is unchanged. You can still roll the data up however you see fit.
Also, for some data, it's important to know *when* an event occurred -
information that would be lost if using a lower precision.

-Nick