[Question #155855]: Sub-1.0 graph max

I had this question pop up while having a beer with a fellow graphite adoptee, and could not find an answer other than to scale the results by 100 or whatnot. Can we set graph max to something less than 1.0? Example is time series data which is recorded as small fractions of a whole, such as 0.0254 per minute. It pretty much just renders as a line. Tweaking yMax doesn't do the trick.