Re: [Question #158830]: MAX_CREATES_PER_MINUTE discarding metrics

ziggy gave more information on the question:
So my problem is that Graphite is only accepting metrics at ~1700
metrics per second in production.  That's not even close to fast enough
for some of our applications.  Staging was even slower (it has slower
disks) until I made the increase in MAX_CREATES I noted above.  Now it
accepts metrics closer to ~30,000 per second.  I need production to be
that fast as well and am not sure what is going on here.