Re: [Question #156746]: carbon-relay CPU use unchecked

Grant Heffernan confirmed that the question is solved:
Unfortunately we tore down this architecture (not really due to the
relay) so I can't say exactly, but I've come to suspect that the issue
was more related to carbon not being able to keep up with the amount of
metrics we were pushing (we're doing about 1000 updates/s at present,
more at the time. We were running 8 relays and 8 cache's, all on
individual nodes). We since moved from small cloud systems to large
physical hosts and, although we're no longer using a relay, similar
issues (such as with node crashing) have ceased.