[Question #159752]: Is there someone in the Bay Area that could speak about Graphite?

Hi, I organize the talks for the Bay Area Large-Scale Production Engineering Meetup:  http://www.meetup.com/SF-Bay-Area-Large-Scale-Production-Engineering/ .  Each month, we have an evening of talks about subjects of interest to the DevOps, Service Engineering, and Site Reliability Engineering communities.  You can take a look at the site and check the "Past" tab to see examples of the kinds of events we do.  We pick a topic, and then look for speakers who can talk about that.

For our next event, on Thursday June 16, our members would like to hear about monitoring solutions.  We titled the event "Not Nagios," because at our last monitoring event, almost all the talks were about Nagios.  I've had many requests to hear about other things; I just got a couple of requests to hear about Graphite.

If there are any team members or users in the Bay Area, we'd love to hear one of you come and tell us about Graphite.  We are interested in hearing about various monitoring alternatives:  what do they look like, what do they do for you, are they hard to install, and why do you like them over the alternatives?  See the event listing for more details:  http://www.meetup.com/SF-Bay-Area-Large-Scale-Production-Engineering/events/15481164/ .

If someone would be willing to speak, please contact me at c w e s t i n @ y a h o o (dot) c o m .

Thanks!
Chris Westin