Re: [Question #159752]: Is there someone in the Bay Area that could speak about Graphite?

Jon Stevens proposed the following answer:
I'm going to be out of town on June 16th, but I'd love to come give a
talk about jmxtrans, which is my "super easy to setup / any ops monkey
can do it" Java JMX -> Graphite connector.

When I went looking to tie JMX and Graphite together, I found several
commercial products and no real good open source solutions. The problem
was mostly with the configuration aspect of the tools available, it was
very difficult. So, I created something that by default uses small json
blocks to configure things.

http://jmxtrans.googlecode.com/

jon