Re: [Question #160754]: Can I pick a resolution/precision for the data I query?

chrismd proposed the following answer:
It does default to the finest precision available. You can use the
summarize() function to aggregate (by summing) into a coarser precision
like so:

summarize(foo.bar.baz,"1h")

This is also accessible in the functions menu of the graph data window
under the Transform submenu. The interval parameter can be a string like
'1h' for hourly datapoints, '7d' for weekly, etc.