Re: [Merge] lp:~lapsu/graphite/holtwinters into lp:graphite

Wow, this looks terrific. Thank you for implementing this (and very cleanly I might add). This is also a great motivation for me to finally break out functions.py into a package instead of keeping it a gigantic module.

I'm in the process of digging out of a large backlog of graphite project duties so I may not get this merged in for a couple days but I will definitely merge it in for the next release.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~lapsu/graphite/holtwinters/+merge/63881
Your team graphite-dev is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~lapsu/graphite/holtwinters into lp:graphite.