Re: [Question #159731]: No handlers could be found for logger "cache"

chrismd proposed the following answer:
Actually I think this is just due to a really stupid implementation of
webapp/graphite/logger.py. Sorry about that :). Nick you probably have
LOG_CACHE_PERFORMANCE = True in your local_settings.py which avoids this
problem. Since it is False by default the log.cache handler isn't
configured in logger.py, resulting in a bunch of stderr garbage. I've
been too lazy to fix this because I always use LOG_CACHE_PERFORMANCE =
True, but it is a pretty lousy default behavior so I'll make a bug for
it.