Re: [Question #159731]: No handlers could be found for logger "cache"

Nicholas Leskiw requested more information:
I'm running trunk, and I'm not seeing that error in my webapp logs.

1. Can you give the exact log file in which you're seeing that error
2. Let us know if you're using apache+mod_python, apache+mod_wsgi or "run-graphite-devel-server.py"
3. Paste in a few of the log lines (or is that the exact log line?)
4. What version of Graphite are you running.

Thanks.