Re: [Question #161034]: Is Graphite auto-scaling my graph?

Asa Ayers gave more information on the question:
In testing earlier I reduced the precision of what i'm sending since I
don't need 10+ digit load averages. That didn't seem to make any
difference.

cumulative() doesn't make any difference for me. I send one number from
my server to StatsD every 10 seconds, and every 10 seconds StatsD sends
that one number over to graphite.