Re: [Question #161034]: Is Graphite auto-scaling my graph?

chrismd requested more information:
I can't match up the raw values with the graph exactly because there
aren't any timestamps listed. But I do see values over 1 in the raw data
and the largest value on the graph is < 0.4. I can also see that
rendering aggregation is not occurring because the datapoints are
visibly 10-seconds apart in the graph.

One thing that does stand out is that the metric name in the graph,
stats.server.loadAvg.1min.ps23, and the metric name you posted
datapoints for do not match up (ie. the leading "stats."). Is this
getting prepended by statsd? Perhaps statsd is doing some aggregation?

Barring all of that, here is what I would suggest (which I should've
stated earlier, sorry):

Generate a graph, just like you already did. Then add &rawData=true to
the query-string and capture that. Post both of those things here and
we'll be able to match up the graphed datapoints with what is stored on
disk precisely.