Re: [Question #161034]: Is Graphite auto-scaling my graph?

Asa Ayers confirmed that the question is solved:
It turns out I was running an outdated version of StatsD that didn't
have stats_counts. I've corrected that can can keep up with upstream
now.

The line of code that was the problem was "var value = counters[key] /
(flushInterval / 1000);" Because it only got one data point over the 10
seconds, it averaged the total over 10 seconds. I mistakenly thought it
was averaging the total over the number of points received. My options
at this point are to simply use stats_counts now that I upgraded, or
send the load average every second. I think stats_counts is the better
solution.