[Question #162193]: Can't create graphs in the dashboard

I started using Graphite yesterday so there might be something obvious I'm just missing here (like not using trunk perhaps).

My problem is that I can't get any graphs onto the graphite dashboard. I've added a metric configuration and that seems to find my metrics but nothing happens when I've choosen values for all dropdowns. I expected to either get a graph in the dashboard or perhaps in the empty space next to the context but I get nothing. What am I doing wrong? I've clicked at every menu multiple times and can only surmize that some button is missing for me.

Things that I'm doing that might not be a good idea:
- using the latest graphite trunk (because of the instruction on the homepage)
- running the dev server instead of a real server

Thanks in advance.
/Leonard Axelsson