[Question #163925]: How can i develop a completely new Graphite Dashboard UI?

Hello

Your assistance in following questions would be much appreciated:
1. Is the Django webapp open source, and could be used in a commercial cloud service?

2.  I Want to use Graphite as my framework for mass monitoring but would like touse/rewrite totally the dashboard UI Webapp, by other moder SVG/Canvas libraries.
Is there some other Dashboards Webapps for Graphite?
What's the best approach/directions for developing a new webapp for grapgite?

Best regards
Hertzel