Re: [Question #163925]: How can i develop a completely new Graphite Dashboard UI?

Matt Snow proposed the following answer:
i'm guessing by the lack of reply from the dev team is in part due to your questions.
The webapp source is browsable/viewable here: http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~graphite-dev/graphite/main/files/head:/webapp/
The License is here: http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~graphite-dev/graphite/main/view/head:/LICENSE

I've not found any other webapp/front-ends for graphite, but i've not
done extensive internet searching either. the source is all there and
there is some documentation as well. I think a good initial approach is
to write a new webapp would be to examine the existing one to determine
how it interacts with carbon and/or raw whisper db files.