Re: branch merges, docs, collaboration

> A checkout is also known as a 'bound branch', and what it does is
> basically push things automatically to the remote branch once they are
> committed to the local branch. It sounds like either you a) don't
> actually have a checkout but just a normal (unbound) branch or b)
> somehow after the changes were committed locally the push to the
> remote branch failed.

Right exactly, it turns out upon closer inspection that the vast majority of
changes did make it to trunk, but there were a few tiny fixes I made locally
after merging everything that I probably just forgot to commit. So trunk is
broken right now but I will commit my fixes once I get home.

Sidnei, maybe you can help me out with another bzr issue I ran into while
merging katzj's connected-line-mode branch, see my comment at
https://code.launchpad.net/~katzj/graphite/connected-line-mode/+merge/60624

Have you seen this before? The upgrade process ran all day for me yesterday,
hopefully its finished by the time I get home. Do you know if this will
affect the launchpad-hosted repo in any way?

Thanks,
Chris