Re: [Question #165953]: Graphite only displaying most recent value over interval instead of average?

Whisper does not aggregate the data for you. You need to find the average for the past minute and send that value.  The new Ceres (replacement for Whisper) may do that for you, but the documentation is sparse.

-Nick