Re: [Question #165953]: Graphite only displaying most recent value over interval instead of average?

Stephen Thai is still having a problem:
I see, thanks for the reply. So then on Graphite, what about the
functions like Average(), Sum(), and Summarize()?

For example, if I were to send a page load time every 10 seconds, and
then use the Summarize() function on this with a summary interval of
1min, would this have the same affect as averaging the data over a
minute? Thanks again for your help.