Re: [Question #166979]: Some requests are going to http even though the main site is https.

Cody Stevens gave more information on the question:
Ok..   Unfortunately, this is not accessible outside our network but
I'll try to give you the general layout of what is happening:

The following URL works fine via https:

https://graphite-hc.rightnowtech.lan/account/login/

The login appears to work just fine except after authenticating I am
taken to :

http://graphite-hc.rightnowtech.lan/

Note that https has been replaced with http

This page doesn't show any of the graphite console instead it says only:

Index of /

Now if I change the URL to be

https://graphite-hc.rightnowtech.lan/

The graphite console appears and shows me as logged in.   So clearly the
login is working but I am at some point being pointed to an http address
instead of https:

Also the same thing happens if I click the logout button from a  session
where I am logged in.  ( I am again taken to the http://graphite-
hc.rightnowtech.lan/  which only shows the "Index of /" message )

Let me know if there is something more specific I can tell you.

Thanks for looking into this.

Cody