Re: [Question #165366]: retention policy not kicking in for multiple retentions

chrismd posted a new comment:
Piyush, sorry for the delayed response. Using either 0.9.8 or trunk is
fine but always use the same version as you do for the webapp and carbon
(ie. trunk for all 3 or 0.9.8 for all 3).

My best guess is that the same issue Aman described may be affecting you
but I can't say for certain without seeing your finest precision
datapoints. If you do whisper-fetch for the past 10 minutes, do you have
any None's? You have to specify a time frame falls entirely within the
10-second archive's window otherwise we'll only see aggregates (like the
60-second results in your previous posts) and that aggregation may be
obscuring sporadic gaps in the data.