[Question #167755]: Forced display of end time regardless of current time

I have a graph that shows data between 9:00 today and 17:00 today. I show the last 7 days during this period laid on top of each other, and this works fine with timeShift(). The problem I have is that, at 10 a.m., my graph only shows 9 a.m. to 10 a.m. because this is the data limitation for today. I would like to have a graph showing the whole time period for the last 6 days and just the little bit of today that's available (so today's line should just stop at 10 a.m., where 6 other lines continue).

Is this possible? Different ranges of data are shown, but in this special case there aren't any conflicts in how the graph's axes must be configured. Would it involve an easy hack somewhere in the render code?