Re: [Question #168035]: Using a different path in Apache

chrismd proposed the following answer:
Hi Ismael, I'm sorry to say it but this isn't a supported configuration.
We've tried implementing this in the past but ran into lots of issues
(like the dreaded infinitely-nested-frames problem) and it complicates
some parts of the code unnecessarily.

The good news is that it's very likely you can achieve your goal another
way. If you don't already I highly recommend running Graphite in its own
vhost (an example vhost config file is included in the release tarball).
Doing this helps isolate Graphite from other apps running in the same
apache instance. I hope that helps.