Re: [Question #168035]: Using a different path in Apache

Ismael is still having a problem:
I'm using that right now, but it complicates matters, as I'm using the
graphs from my app. My app has to be served from 4 different IPs in
different LANs and ports, so I don't know how to get to the correct
graphite IP/port (graphite is being served in all of the IPs, on
different ports). If I could run it on the same vhost, I wouldn't have
this issue.

Thanks for your answer.