Re: [Question #168438]: Where do I begin to configure the dashboard UI?

Nicholas Leskiw proposed the following answer:
There's some info in /opt/graphite/conf/dashboard.conf file. (or
conf/dashboard.conf in whichever directory you installed graphite...)

Some things need to be set in that file before you can used the
dashboard.