Re: [Question #170527]: carbon-cache.py grinds to a halt

cbrinley proposed the following answer:
Hey Dyna,
Didn't want to leave you hanging out there without some feedback.
I definitely want to help look into this but I am going to be pretty tied up
today with my day job :). I'll try to review this info later in the evening
and see where we can go from here.

Thanks for the in depth response!
regards,