Re: [Question #170527]: carbon-cache.py grinds to a halt

Dyna confirmed that the question is solved:
Thank all of you trying to help!!

The problem was a bug on my side (yes I'm in the corner and ashamed).  I
didn't delete the line array and basically I sent the old data over and
over, building it up as I parsed the data.  What looked like a few
updates per second was in fact 30000 updates per second at the very end
when it grinded to a halt....

Now back to trying to pickle the data don't really get that one to
work....

Cheers Dyna