Re: [Question #170511]: No such file or directory: /opt/graphite/storage/whisper/carbon/agents/...

François Beausoleil confirmed that the question is solved:
/opt/graphite/storage/whisper wasn't empty: the named directories were
present and accounted for. I was even able to browse the metrics from
the Graphite UI. I've setup a new instance to try to reproduce the
problem. I don't see the issue in production and on the new instance. It
may have been a permission problem, as I've changed my instance setup
script quite a few times.

Must have been something on my end. Maybe a note on the installation
instructions to make /opt/graphite owned by the user under which carbon
/ graphite run as?