Re: [Question #171056]: Sidestepping Carbon?

Nicholas Leskiw requested more information:
1.) In what format are the data stored on your statistics server.
2.) What version of Graphite are you using?
I did a
$bzr log -v >> log.txt
$ grep finders log.txt
$ grep readers log.txt

didn't return any hits.
This means I can't find any reference to those two files in any revision from 1 to 559 of the Bazaar codebase. They should at least show up once in the verbose log when they were first added or the initial commit in revision 1.

Is it possible those files were written by someone at your company and
that's why it looks like they've been removed (they were never part of
the codebase to begin with?)

Chris has been working on this way longer than I have, so it's possible
those are just really old files that I've never heard of and were never
added to Bazaar.  Chris care to comment on sidestepping Carbon? I know
we can read RRD files, so it's at least possible to read other kinds of
data than Whisper / Ceres...