Re: [Question #170794]: carbon-cache.py at its limit?

Cody Stevens gave more information on the question:
I posted some graphs out on flickr.   These are the carbon.agents.*
graphs for the past 24 hours.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/54244623@N07/sets/72157627546396965/

There is one in there from last week that is annotated.  You can see a
huge gap overnight and then the graphs starts again after arrived at
work and restarted carbon-cache.py

If you need clearer graphs or graphs from a different time interval let
me know.  I have been tweaking since then and the daemons have been
stopped started etc..

The annotated graph was when I was running it with the default settings.
MAX_CACHE_SIZE = inf, MAX_UPDATES_PER_MIN=1000, MAX_CREATES = 50.