Re: [Question #171056]: Sidestepping Carbon?

Jon Schedler - IMVU requested more information:
Andy (the original poster) has been working with me, and I am trying
reconcile where to go next with Graphite.

We started using Graphite 1.1 (r444) using reader/finder to integrate
Graphite with our custom remote datastore and have been pleased with the
results.

Now we want to try the lp:~lucio.torre/graphite/add-events, which
appears to be merged on the 1.0 branch.

What would be best approach in the long term.

1/ go to the 1.0 branch and re-integrate graphite with our custom remote datastore
2/ try to merge  lp:~lucio.torre/graphite/add-events with our existing integration with our customer remote datastore on the 1.1 branch.

When (i.e. calendar time) do you expect 1.0 to have the refactored
storage API?

Thanks,
Jon