Re: [Question #173304]: integral-functions for the long period are incorrect

Ivan Glushkov is still having a problem:
Hi Chris,
Thanks for your answer.

If I understand correctly, by using the specified method I wouldn't be
able to check the "usual" graphics (I mean "target=series" without
"integral" or "summarize")?

The thing is that I forgot to mention that we also do introspecting of the graphics (not the integral values)
so in addition to the usecases above we also do:

target=series1&from=-1month
target=series2&from=-1year

etc.

Could I use your method and don't break smth in my data?

Ivan.