Re: [Question #173304]: integral-functions for the long period are incorrect

Ivan Glushkov gave more information on the question:
I haven't checked the code thoroughly, but it seems to me that it might
be done on-the-fly:

webapp/graphite/render/functions.py
def integral(requestContext, seriesList):
current += val

If we could check that the "val" is not from the 1m data, but from the 5m data (or 15m data) we could multiply it by the needed number and get the correct answer.

I mean smth like that (pseudocode):
current += val * multiplier(timeseries)

def multiplier(timeseries):
      if timeseries = "5m":
             return 5
      elif timeseries = "15m":
             return 15

      elif timeseries = "1y":
             return 60 * 24 * 356;

Surely, it can be done in a more accurate way, I just made it so rough
to make my idea clear.