Re: [Question #173457]: Intermittently broken aggregation

Kevin Clark gave more information on the question:
The aggregator was pegged before I moved to a larger instance, but it's
sitting around 20% now. Spikes to 50%. Also, previously, it would report
that the send queue was full, which isn't happening anymore.

Here's the aggregator config:
https://gist.github.com/1270378

I'm running off a version of trunk I pulled on 2011-8-10, but I don't
have the revision on hand (dated the tarball).

Today the graph looks like this:

https://skitch.com/kevinclark/f9bk6/hydra-agg

>From other stats, it looks like the spike datapoints are the accurate
ones.