[Question #174204]: Search index on multiple carbon-cache boxes.

I have 2 carbon-cache boxes that are clustered.  1/2 of my metrics go to one box and 1/2 to the other.  There is a load balancer in front of them to handle the web requests.  I have a cron generating the index file on each machine.  Last night I noticed that when I do a search I only get results for whichever machine the load balancer has sent me to.  This makes sense.  Are there any plans to store this possibly in the webapp database?  I have a mysql instance for the user saved graphs etc... because otherwise the same problem would exist.  Or would a better approach be for me to combine the 2 into one file and distribute to both hosts?