Re: [Question #175000]: Multi columns printing

chrismd proposed the following answer:
Graphite doesn't support non-timeseries plots currently. You can plot
some function of energy and production over time, but the x-axis can
only represent time.

If you need Graphite for storage purposes but its graphing doesn't meet
your needs you can use its API to extract the raw data and render it
elsewhere. Just add '&format=raw' (or csv, json, etc) to get the data.
This type of thing is easy to do with matplotlib and I've had a long
neglected todo to implement easy integration between scipy/matplotlib
and graphite. Let me know if you'd be interested in taking a stab at
this.