Re: [Question #176084]: Metric creation has slowed to a crawl

Do you know about the MAX_CREATES setting in carbon.conf? You can try adjusting that if new metrics are being created too slowly for you and you think you have enough I/O bandwidth.

-Nick

Sent from a mobile device.
Please excuse terse language and spelling mistakes.